Business and Pleasure Operators
Pleasure and Business aircraft insurance is coverage for non-professional, non-commercial aircraft exposures, typically owner flown, general aviation aircraft. The aircrafts are operated for pleasure or incidental business use, but not for hire or compensation.
Typical coverage includes:
- Premises Liability
- Aircraft Hull and Liability
- Non-Owned Aircraft Liability
- Non-Owned Physical Damage
- Emergency Landing Expense
- Unearned Premium Insurance
- Extra Expense – Substitute Aircraft
- Guest Voluntary Settlement – Including Employees
We have access to multiple carriers that provide pleasure and business coverage. This makes it easy for us to find a policy that is right for your needs and stays within your budget.